What is Fast Track?
Blossom’s Fast Track program is designed to help clients across the U.S. and Canada receive the patented Safe Sleeve weight loss surgery procedure at an affordable cost and in a condensed timeframe.
No referrals, clearances, or pre-surgery testing is required prior to arrival. Comprehensive consultation, testing and surgery is completed in-house in as little as just 4 days and includes hotel & ground transportation to and from all appointments!
Just 4 days!
Testing, Consultation, Surgery and IV Therapy completed in as little as just 4 days!
Hotel & Limo Included
Hotel Accommodations and Ground Transportation Included. Perfect for Clients Traveling from Out of Town!
Appointed Fast Track Coordinator to Assist You Before, During & After Your Procedure
No Referrals Prior to Arrival
No Referrals, Clearances, or Pre-Surgery Testing Required Prior to Your Arrival
History Not Required
History of Medical Weight Loss Not Required
Stay in the U.S.
No Need to Travel Outside of the Country for Affordable Care!
Safe Sleeve Procedure
The Only Clinic in the U.S. That Performs the Trademarked, Patented Safe Sleeve Procedure
Highly Experienced, Professional, Board-Certified, Fellowship Trained U.S. Bariatric Surgeons
Cutting Edge Surgery Center
Procedures are performed at Warm Springs Surgical Center – a cutting edge, world-renowned surgery center that has performed over 5,000 bariatric procedures.
How Do I Qualify?
Simply answer ‘YES’ to the following 6 questions, and you’re on your way!
- I have active commercial insurance coverage. (i.e.: United, Healthscope, Optum)
- I have NOT had weight loss surgery before.
- I am generally healthy and have occasional heartburn. (I do not have heart disease, stroke or kidney failure).
- I am 50 pounds overweight, or have a BMI between 30-55.
- I can walk 200 feet without shortness or breath or chest pain, and I am a non-smoker.
- I’ve researched weight loss surgery, and believe the Safe Sleeve is right for me!
Did you answer ‘no’ to one or more questions above?
Don’t worry! We can still help you!
Featured Weight Loss Procedure
Blossom’s Patented SAFE Sleeve Procedure
Over the years, Dr. Tom has perfected the patented SAFE Sleeve® – a unique and safer way to perform a vertical sleeve gastrectomy. The SAFE Sleeve® is performed laparoscopically and on an outpatient basis and only performed by Dr. Tom or his professionally trained surgeons at Blossom Bariatrics.
Includes Hotel Accommodations & VIP Ground Transportation
Hotel accommodations are provided by Hyatt Place at Silverton Village
Car service provided by Presidential Limousine or Mr George Transportation
Meet With Your Fast Track Coordinator, Surgeon and Dietitian. Complete lab work and cardiac stress test.
Your appointments will be in the morning to the early afternoon, so you will have plenty of time to enjoy the city!
Post Operative Appointment with IV Therapy/Fluids. Final assessment by Blossom staff and surgeon.
Initial Weight: 450lbs
Current Weight: 190lbs
At 40 years old I needed to change for my wife and son. My transformation has lead me to a better, healthier lifestyle. Over 260 pounds lost, never to be found again!
Fast Track Average Cost:
- All Inclusive Pre-Paid Discounted Rate – No Surprise Billing
- Includes All Surgeon, Facility, Dietitian & Anesthesia Fees
- Pre-Operative Testing Lab work, EKG, Metabolic Reevue, Cardiac Stress Test, EGD
- Hotel Accommodations & VIP Ground Transportation
- Patented Safe Sleeve Technique at Warm Springs Surgical Center
Average Cost of Gastric Sleeve in U.S.
Costs in the U.S. for gastric sleeve can be upwards of $30,000. When researching weight loss clinics, it’s important to request a break down or explanation of everything that is included in the price. It’s possible that additional services/fees may not be disclosed, with additional costs being billed to you.
The Fast Track pre-paid discounted rate for the Safe Sleeve/gastric sleeve starts at $6,999 with insurance and includes all testing, consultation, surgeon fees, facility fees & anesthesia fees. The average pre-paid discounted rate insurance is $9,999.
Take A Tour
Visit Blossom and our Surgical Center Virtually!
At Blossom Bariatrics, our goal has always been to be on the forefront of health and wellness by creating a bariatric practice far from ordinary. We will continue to innovate in order to help patients from all across North America gain access to affordable healthcare.
— Dr. Tom Umbach, MD, FASMBS, FACS
- 5 Night Hotel Stay for You & Your Companion
- Black Car/Chauffeured Transportation To And From All Of Your Appointments, Airport And Hotel
- Pre-Operative Surgical Testing Including Labs, Stress Echo, EKG, Psychological Evaluation and Surgical Clearance
- Personalized Consultation with Registered Dietitian and Board Certified, Fellowship Trained Surgeon
- Includes All Surgeon, Assistant Surgeon, Anesthesiologist, Facility and Pathology Fees
- Pre-Operative EGD
- Post-Operative IV Therapy
- Hiatal Hernia Repair (If found & diagnosed)
- Blossom Bariatrics Digital Handbook for Post Surgery
*These are actual testimonials, however, individual results may vary. Price depends on multiple factors including health history and known insurance benefits.
**Blossom’s Fast Track program price starts at $6,999 for the Safe Sleeve (gastric sleeve/vertical sleeve gastrectomy) procedure at Warm Springs Surgical Center with commercial/non-government insurance. Includes 5-night hotel stay and ground transportation from the airport to the hotel, to all of your appointments at Blossom and Warm Springs, and back to the airport. Does not include additional transportation. Not applicable for government beneficiaries.
***Hiatal hernia repair is included in the price if found/diagnosed.
Ready to get Started? Have Questions?
Don’t worry! We can help you along the way and answer your questions.